Afternoon Tea for Two at The Grand Hotel 1078699
Treat yourself and a friend or loved one to a 5-star high tea at Eastbourne’s Grand Hotel - otherwise known as 'The White Palace'. You cannot miss the striking Victorian hotel commanding an enviable position, with wonderful views of the seafront and the dramatic cliffs of Beachy Head. You’ll dine on delicious sandwiches like cream cheese and cucumber, coronation chicken, and oak-smoked salmon. Home-baked scones with jam and cream are included, of course, as well as a wickedly indulgent Eton mess (during the summer) or warm fruit compote (during the winter). A selection of delectable pastries completes the sumptuous feast, accompanied by your choice of tea, coffee, or herbal infusions. After dining to your heart’s content and enjoying the stunning 5-star hotel, you’re perfectly placed to walk down to the pier with its Victorian boardwalk and amusements, or head in the other direction straight into the Sussex Downs for a delightful walk.
- Afternoon tea for two at The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne
- Indulge in freshly baked pastries and refreshing choices of tea
- This experience is available Monday–Thursday
- Tea is served from 2.45pm–6.30pm
- Contact the hotel directly to arrange your experience, and please have your voucher handy
- All dates are subject to availability