Afternoon Tea for Two at The Mount Somerset 1073540
Regency country house The Mount Somerset is set in 4 acres of beautiful gardens, and sits cosily nestled between the Quantocks and the Blackdown Hills. It’s the perfect place to take time out from the frenzied pace of modern life and enjoy the pleasures of a bygone age, with an elegant afternoon tea, and perhaps a stroll in the grounds. You’ll be served a fresh pot of loose-leaf tea, grown at Tregothnan Estate in Falmouth - surprisingly England’s first and only tea producer. This is complemented by a selection of freshly-cut finger sandwiches, home-baked cakes, and perfectly-formed miniature desserts, as well as warm scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream. Once your hunger and thirst are sated, why not explore the grounds and see if you can spot the resident peacock strutting his stuff?
- Afternoon tea for two at The Mount Somerset
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- The hotel is family-friendly
- Unfortunately there is no disabled access at The Mount
- Please discuss any specific dietary requirements when booking a date for your tea with the hotel
- The dress code for this experience is smart casual