Afternoon Tea for Two at The Old Rectory 10770622
If you have a taste for the sweet and savoury and love nothing more than a spot of afternoon indulgence, then an afternoon tea at The Old Rectory is the perfect treat for you and a friend. This beautiful Elizabethan & Georgian country house hotel radiates historic character and charm, and their newly built Orangery Restaurant boasts a bright and comfortable dining space for your delicious tea. Chat with your companion as you relax and enjoy your choice of tea or coffee, before tucking into an assortment of delicious artisan rolls, a selection of pastries and cakes and orange-scented currant scones with thick Cornish clotted cream and The Orangery’s very own orchard and damson jams.
- Afternoon tea consisting of a selection of artisan rolls, currant scones, an assortment of tea cakes and pastries, with tea or coffee
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used Wednesday-Friday, 12pm-2.30pm
- All dates are subject to availability
- Your tea should be booked at least 24 hours in advance
- Over 2000 Experiences