Afternoon Tea for Two at The Rembrandt 10777392
Elegant and sophisticated, The Rembrandt is a 4* hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge. Magnificent in its stature, the Edwardian architecture makes it stand out from the crowd. Opposite the V&A Museum and less than a mile from Harrods, the Natural History Museum and Hyde Park, you can head for your delightful afternoon treat after a morning of exploring the vibrant capital. Take a seat in the lavish 1606 Lounge Bar and Conservatory and tuck into a wonderful selection of finger sandwiches (with assorted fillings), dainty cakes and freshly baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry jam. As an accompaniment to your food, indulge in a fabulous selection of teas or a cafetiere of coffee.
- A scrumptious afternoon tea for two in the opulent 1606 Lounge Bar and Conservatory
- Your voucher is valid for two people for 10 months
- It can be used Monday-Sunday, year-round
- Afternoon tea is served between 12pm and 6:30pm
- Your experience will last approximately 1 ½ hours
- All dates are subject to availability