Afternoon Tea for Two at Yorebridge House 10777296
Quintessentially British, afternoon tea has been a popular pastime since its creation in the 19th Century. The perfect way to spend any occasion, nothing beats sitting down with a delicious array of sweet and savoury treats. Encompassing all that you love about the tradition, set in a beautiful Grade II listed Victorian headmaster’s house and school, Yorebridge House offers a delicious afternoon tea that you will never forget in their 3AA Rosette awarded restaurant. Take a seat in the incredible master’s room, bar or gardens and savour a delectable selection of sandwiches, homemade treats and scones, with the staple of clotted cream & jam whilst taking in the awe-inspiring views.
- A delicious afternoon tea for two
- Take delight in a fabulous selection of sandwiches, homemade treats and scones, with the staple of clotted cream & jam
- Your voucher is valid for two people for 10 months
- It can be used Monday-Sunday, year-round
- Afternoon tea is served between 12-5pm
- All dates are subject to availability