Afternoon Tea with Fizz for Two at Appleby Castle 10771339
Treat a loved one to a really special afternoon tea at the beautiful Appleby Castle in the Eden Valley. Settle into the amazing dining room at the castle and take in the 17th century oak panelling and other period details. The open fire will be crackling away in the colder months, and you’ll get a real taste of life in this stately home as you relax in this room built in 1454 –centuries before afternoon tea had been invented! You’ll be served an array of delicious sandwiches, scones and cakes, plus a glass of bubbly and your choice of tea or coffee to accompany. Once you’re done dining, perhaps you’ll want to explore the grounds or take a short tour of the castle to fully appreciate this astonishing architectural gem.
- Afternoon tea for two in the 15th century dining room at Appleby Castle
- Glass of bubbly each
- Open fire and 17th century oak panelling
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Afternoon tea is available Sundays at 2.30pm
- All dates are subject to availability