Afternoon Tea with Rose Bubble Cocktail for Two at The Courthouse Hotel 10770975
Treat yourself and a loved one to an indulgent sparkling afternoon tea in magnificent surrounds at The Courthouse Hotel in South Cheshire. This former crown court boasts a beautiful dining space, maintaining the history and grandeur of the original building in the Barristers Restaurant, as well as offering a beautiful rooftop garden that is ideal for the summer months! Relax and catch up with your companion as you sink into a comfortable chair, sipping on a delicious Rose Bubble cocktail, made with lavender and delicate rose petal liqueur, topped off with chilled prosecco. Your savoury and sweet afternoon tea will include flavourful finger sandwiches, thick fruit scones with lashings of clotted cream and sweet preserves and moreish cakes, pastries and macarons, all accompanied by your choice of freshly brewed loose-leaf tea or Jaunty Goat Arabica coffee.
- Traditional afternoon tea consisting of finger sandwiches, fruit scones, macarons and a sponge, chocolate and fruit variety, with tea or coffee
- Rose Bubble cocktail
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used 12pm-4pm, week round
- Your experience should be booked in advance
- Al dates are subject to availability