Alice in Wonderland Afternoon Tea for Two at Taj 51 Hotel 10770499
Enjoy a fantastical tea party with a friend at Taj 51’s elegant and vibrant Kona dining room as you savour a delightful Alice in Wonderland themed afternoon tea inspired by Lewis Carroll’s much-loved literary classic. This 5-Star hotel is formed of an impressive collection of townhouses at Buckingham Gate and boasts a quirky blend of period features, colourful artwork and unique peacock wallpaper. It also was awarded an Highly Commended Awards of Excellence at the Afternoon Tea Awards 2018. The uniquely inspired décor will certainly have you and your companion feeling as though you truly have fallen down the rabbit hole as you eat your way through this wondrous tea inspired by the famous characters. Choose a tea to start as you dive into an eclectic mix of finger sandwiches, from the ‘Alice’ to the ‘Fish Footman’, followed by the ‘Queen’s Recipe Drop Scones’, ‘Drink Me’ strawberry potion, ‘Pocket Watch’ bubble gum macaroon, the ‘Queen of Hearts’ mango tart and many more edible delights inspired by Alice’s Wonderland. You’d be a mad hatter to miss it!
- Alice in Wonderland themed afternoon tea
- Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, scones and pastries inspired by the literary classic, such as the Bird in The Tree sandwich, Queen’s Recipe Drop Scones and ‘Drink Me’ strawberry potion, accompanied by a selection of teas
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used 12.30pm-6pm, week round
- All dates are subject to availability
- Your experience should be pre booked by phone or email
- The supplier will ask for a credit card upon booking. Your card will not be charged providing you fulfill your reservation. If you fail to show for your booking or do not cancel more than 48 hours in advance you may incur a no show fee of up to 50% of your booking price per person.
- A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill
- You have the option to add a glass of prosecco for £5 each
- Please inform the venue of dietary requirements upon booking