Artisan Pork Pie and Piccalilli Course For One 10720450
Create your own authentic artisan pork pie under the guidance of an expert pie maker! This enthralling course will give you hands-on experience of pie preparation, working with the meat and understanding how the use of other meat cuts or spices will change the taste of the pie. You will also learn how to create great hot water crust pastry for your pie, and prepare it with a side of farmhouse piccalilli too. An appetising Peak District Ploughman's Lunch is included, as is a useful galvanised pie tin to take your new creation home in!
- Introductory coffee and artisan biscuits
- An Artisan Pork Pie and Piccallili Course for one
- Includes a Light Peak District Ploughman's Lunch
- This class takes place on selected Sundays only, from 11am until 3pm; please contact the supplier before booking to confirm availability for your chosen date
- All dates are subject to availability
- All bookings must be made in advance