Bottomless Drinks with Dim Sum Brunch for Two at Ping Pong, St Paul's 10787958
Manifesting good vibes only – this bottomless brunch is your ticket to a fun-loving and care-free weekend. Shake up any Saturday with free-flowing drinks, cool music beats and Chinese cuisine to die for. Ping Pong Bow Bells House can be found next to St. Paul’s Cathedral, making it the perfect spot to check out the architectural wonders of the Capital. Settle down and savour a selection of tasty dim sum delicacies, including their famed prawn and chive dumplings, crispy duck spring rolls and Beijing quinoa gyoza. Yum. Enhance the aromas of flavours with a host of free-flowing house wine, bubbly or Tsingtao beer. Soak up the atmospheric settings of this stylish restaurant whilst enjoying a modern music playlist from the resident live DJ. What better way to elevate a Saturday afternoon?
- Enjoy a bottomless brunch for two at Ping Pong Bow Bells House in London
- Sip on 90 minutes of bottomless drinks whilst listening to a resident live DJ!
- This voucher is valid for two people and is valid for six months from date of purchase
- Available to book Saturdays, year round, from 12pm–4pm, with the last brunch booking being 2.30pm
- This experience lasts for up to 90 minutes
- Brunch will be enjoyed from a set menu
- Choose from a selection of house wines, bubbly or Tsingtao beer
- Please be aware that the resident live DJ is not always guaranteed
- Please inform the restaurant of any dietary requirements at point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability