Bottomless Sparkling Afternoon Serenitea for Two at Cafe in the Crypt 10788383
Soak up the welcoming ambience of the stunning 18th-century crypt of St Martin-in-the-Fields. The Café in the Crypt has remained a favourite amongst locals of London and tourists alike over the years, with profits helping to support the iconic church and its contribution to culture. And now, you can discover the unique dining space for yourself with an indulgent afternoon tea for two. To celebrate 70 years of free lunchtime concerts at St Martin-in-the-Fields, you can enjoy a delicious music-themed tea! From tasty mini sandwiches to warm, home-made fruit scones, complement every sweet and luscious bite with 90 minutes of free-flowing sparkling wine. All servings will be freshly prepared by the 2 AA Rosette-awarded chef and his talented team. Where better to enjoy a delicious British treat?
- Enjoy a delicious music-themed afternoon tea at the Café in the Crypt, St Martin-in-the-Fields
- Soak up the stunning surroundings with 90 minutes of bottomless sparkling wine!
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book week round, year round excluding December, from 12pm–6pm
- This experience lasts up to 90 minutes
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Please book at least three days in advance
- There is disabled access onsite
- Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements or allergies at point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability