Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at Wivenhoe House 10769635
Enjoy this luxurious Champagne afternoon tea for two at the Grade II listed Wivenhoe House Hotel in Colchester. You and your dining companion will be shown into the elegant lounge where the attentive and friendly staff will serve you various tiers of delicious treats. Finger sandwiches will provide the first round of savoury nibbles with fillings such as smoked salmon and cucumber with cream cheese, while the crumbly scones are freshly-baked and accompanied by thick clotted cream and Tiptree jam. Pastries and sweets include a zesty passion fruit cheesecake, fine raspberry jelly macaroons and salted caramel éclairs… a true feast for all the senses! A wide range of exotic Drury teas and coffees to choose from, as well as your crisp glass of champagne each will provide the perfect accompaniment to a memorable culinary treat for two.
- Afternoon tea consisting of finger sandwiches, freshly-baked scones with cream and jam, a selection of pastries and your choice of teas or coffee
- Glass of Champagne each
- Beautiful 18th century Grade II listed house minutes from the centre of Colchester - Britain's oldest town
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- This experience is available Wednesday-Saturday, year-round, excluding Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- All dates are subject to availability