Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Domes at London Secret Garden Kensington 10791775
Discover one of London’s best kept secrets with a unique dining experience for two. Stumble upon London Secret Garden – a magical dining space, tucked away in the back streets of Kensington. Offering cosy, intimate settings in one of five transparent domes – each tranquil igloo-style pod is themed around musical heroes, such as Prince, David Bowie and George Michael. Savour a delicious afternoon tea, paired with a chilled glass of Champagne each and a selection of fine teas. From umami duck spring rolls and pistachio and white chocolate cake, to scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, be tempted by tiers of sweet and savoury delights. Unwind in the luxury of your own little haven and watch the world go by. It’s a secret you’re going to want to share!
- A unique afternoon tea experience at London Secret Garden
- Savour sweet and savoury treats in the comfort of a private dome!
- Enjoy a chilled glass of Champagne each
- Discover the cosy ambience, tucked away in the back streets of Kensington
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book Monday–Thursday, from 11am–5pm (latest sitting is 3pm)
- Exclusion dates will apply – please enquire at point of booking for further details
- Booking at least four weeks in advance is recommended
- Please allow up to two hours for this experience
- Minimum age: 18 years
- For those with dietary requirements, please enquire at point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability