Dining for Two with Three Month Membership at The Phoenix Artist Club 10766167
The home of The Phoenix Artist Club may be familiar to you as it is the same street used in the opening sequence of Harry Potter, and its connection to show business doesn’t end here! The venue is located in the original dressing and rehearsal rooms of The Phoenix Theatre which is where Laurence Olivier made his stage debut. As you sit down to your meal your eyes will be drawn to the huge amount of memorabilia and the stunning art deco interior, but of course the food will be the main event. You can choose traditional fayre such as the classically British fish and chips or try something a little different such as the pomegranate, pear, and avocado salad. Whichever dishes you choose you can accompany them with a glass of wine!
- Three course dinner for two from a set menu
- A glass of wine each
- A 3 month membership to the club! (usually valued at £50 pp)
- This voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available Tuesday-Saturday, 5pm-9.30pm
- All dates are subject to availability