Full Day Cookery Class at Courses for Cooks 10756788
A personal cookery class in a home kitchen, Courses for Cooks offers hands-on cookery classes to gourmets of all abilities. From learning how to make a range of breads or boning and cooking fish and shellfish, to dealing with different types of game or creating scrumptious soufflés, there’s something to suit every taste! All classes take place in the tutor’s own kitchen and are limited to just four people, ensuring there is plenty of opportunity for one-to-one attention. Whether you’re a competent cook or a keen novice, you’ll leave the class feeling totally inspired!
- Full day cooking class for one
- Choose from the following options:
- Pastry and Eggs: Be proud of your pastry and 'eggstatic' with your eggs!
- Foundation Series: Fish
- Advanced Bread: Sourdough, bagels, croissants and brioche
- Foundation Series: Meat - Feel accomplished when handling and preparing all kinds of meat
- Afternoon Tea: Be proficient with brilliant baking
- Soufflés and Gelatine: Create sweet and savoury dishes
- Expand your Repertoire: Soups, casseroles and fish
- Foundation Series: Bread: Become an assured baker of beautiful bread
- Please contact the supplier for upcoming course dates
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements at point of booking