Full Day Cookery Course at Waitrose Cookery School, Salisbury 10787424
Sharpen up your culinary skills with a fun and interactive class at Waitrose Cookery School in Salisbury. This hands-on approach to preparing and eating delicious food will inspire you to learn and get creative in the kitchen. Be taught the tricks of the trade by talented chefs who will be on hand to help. With courses to suit every palate and skill set, from beginners to talented cooks, you can find a class that will help you to master the art of cookery. Each class runs for five hours with all the ingredients and kitchen kit included. Better yet, you'll have enough time to enjoy the food you make, before you head home and put your new skills to work!
- Pick from a variety of class themes, including Indian Street Food, Dinner for Friends, Making and Baking Pastry and more!
- Classes are suitable for every skill set, from beginners to talented cooks
- All equipment, ingredients and aprons are provided
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- Classes are available Tuesday–Saturday, year round. At least two full day classes run each week
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Each class lasts for five hours, starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm
- There may be up to 22 other participants joining the class with you
- Please mention any specific dietary requirements or allergies when making a booking