Full Day Cookery Course for Two at Waitrose Cookery School, Salisbury or Cheltenham 10787427
Be inspired to get creative in the kitchen with your choice of cookery class at Waitrose Cookery School in Salisbury or Cheltenham. This hands-on and creative culinary experience for two will teach you the art of preparing ingredients. Learn from expert chefs how to craft your own delicious food from scratch. With classes that are suitable for every skill set, there's something for both beginners and culinary creatives alike. Better still, all the ingredients and equipment will be provided for use on the day. You will be able to sample the delicious food you make and go home with a head full of knowledge to impress friends and family with future dinner invites.
- Choose from a range of cookery class themes, including Italian, Indian, Japanese, curries, bread making, pastry and more!
- There are classes for every skill set and taste, from beginners to talented cooks
- All cooking equipment, ingredients and aprons are provided
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Classes are available Tuesday–Saturday, year round. At least two full day classes run each week
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Each class lasts for five hours, starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm
- There may be up to 22 other participants joining the class with you
- Please mention any specific dietary requirements or allergies when making a booking
- Add dates are subject to availability