Full Devonshire Afternoon Tea for Two at Lewtrenchard Manor 10721658
This full spread of afternoon treats is the perfect way to spend good time with a friend or family member, and Lewtrenchard Manor is a spectacular location to visit. This 16th century Jacobean manor is set in its own picturesque gardens and pleasant parklands, and has an impressive interior of roaring fireplaces and charming period features. Enjoy dainty sandwiches, moist scones and pretty baked goods on this afternoon tea experience.
- Afternoon tea for two, consisting of an exquisite selection of delicious sandwiches, home-made cakes and scones, perfectly complimented by your choice of fine leaf tea or ground coffee
- Afternoon tea is served from 3.00pm – 5.00pm every day
- All dates are subject to availability
- The hotel is family friendly and is non-smoking throughout
- Unfortunately, there is no disabled access available
- Over 320 Experiences