Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at The Courthouse Hotel 10770972
Housed in a beautifully converted crown court, that combines the character and history of the grand building with a magnificent dining space and welcoming atmosphere, the Barristers Restaurant & Rooftop Gardens boasts the perfect venue for an afternoon treat. You and a loved one can relax and catch up in the restaurant or peaceful rooftop gardens in the warmer months, whilst indulging in The Courthouse’s very own Yorkshire G&Tea, a quintessentially British afternoon tea with the wonderful addition of a delicious gin cocktail! Sink into a comfortable chair and sip on a Masons Yorkshire tea cocktail each, as you enjoy this sweet and savoury treat, consisting of fresh finger sandwiches, fruit scones topped with lashings of clotted cream and preserves, macarons and an array of beautiful cakes and pastries! Freshly brewed Jaunty Goat Arabica coffee or a fine loose-leaf tea will accompany your afternoon tea.
- Traditional afternoon tea consisting of finger sandwiches, fruit scones, macarons and a sponge, chocolate and fruit variety, with tea or coffee
- ’Perfect serve’ Mason’s Yorkshire Tea Cocktail
- Your voucher may be used 12pm-4pm, week round
- Your experience should be booked in advance
- Al dates are subject to availability
- Over 320 Experiences