Harry Potter Themed Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two 10787078
Get your capes and wands at the ready! Take delight in a wonderful wizarding tour of Edinburgh for two on board a vintage double-decker London bus. On arrival, you’ll be shown to your table and greeted with a tasty cup of I-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Not-Butter-Beer, made fresh in the Red Bus Bistro cauldron in the onboard kitchen. This enchanting tour includes a quintessentially British afternoon tea with a dash of magic – think chocolate frogs and jelly beans (only the nice flavours of course!),as well as unlimited teas and coffees! Enjoy a journey through Edinburgh, marvelling at the iconic sites that inspired J.K Rowling to write her world-famous books.
- A Harry Potter themed bus tour in Edinburgh for two people
- A cup of ‘I-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Not-Butter-Beer’
- A magical afternoon tea including chocolate frogs and jelly beans!
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Marvel at all the iconic locations which inspired J.K Rowling to write the world-famous Harry Potter books
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Departing at 3pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays – please check the booking calendar for specific availability
- This experience lasts approximately 90 minutes (subject to traffic conditions)
- Red Bus Bistro can cater for a range of dietary requirements, including gluten free, diary free, vegan and vegetarian – please inquire at point of booking
- Red Bus Bistro cannot guarantee a completely nut-free environment
- All dates are subject to availability