Seven Course Tasting Menu with Fizz for Two at The Beechwood Hotel 10783791
Awarded two AA Rosettes, The Beechwood Hotel’s traditional restaurant is the perfect place to indulge in a relaxed fine dining experience in the peaceful market town of North Walsham. After a glass of fizz to welcome your arrival, you can indulge in a selection of exquisite cuisines with a lavish seven-course tasting menu. Dine on delicious canapes, seasoned mushroom arancini, smoked haddock and prawn fishcake, slow roasted pork belly, pan seared sea bass, loin of Norfolk lamb, palate cleansing lemon and lime posset, tantalising dark chocolate panna cotta, followed by coffee and petit fours to finish. Take delight in this indulgent experience and enjoy a decedent dining treat.
- A glass of fizz on arrival each
- Seven-course tasting menu at a two AA Rosette awarded restaurant for two people
- Restaurant is open 6.45pm to 9pm every evening
- Please let the restaurant know of any dietary requirements at the point of booking
- Excludes Saturdays
- All dates are subject to availability