Seven Course Tasting Menu with Wine for Two at Sindhu Restaurant 10783919
Showcasing the magnificent flavours of traditional Indian cuisine, Chef Atul Kochhar's Sindhu Restaurant has been awarded two AA Rosettes. Dine on an exquisite seven-course tasting menu while admiring magnificent views of the river in Marlow from this stylish restaurant. Delight in a lavish selection of dishes which include, mulligatawny soup, pan seared scallops, Konkani goose tikka, apple and lime granita, caramelised pear tart, and more. This flavoursome meal will be accompanied by a delicious glass of wine. Each dish is crafted from the finest British produce with all of the tantalising flavours of classic Indian cuisine. Enjoy a lavish dining experience in this tranquil and modern setting.
- A sumptuous seven-course tasting menu at a two AA Rosette awarded restaurant for two people
- A glass of wine per person
- This experience is available week round, excluding Tuesdays, year round
- Please let the restaurant know of any dietary requirements at the point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability