One Night Romantic Break at Coombe Abbey 1098729
Settle into your plush and quirky Feature Room, with flat-screen TV and 24-hour room service, and enjoy a wonderful welcome to your romantic stay - Champagne, chocolates, and flowers will be waiting for you. This 12th-Century Cistercian Abbey is a spellbinding building, set in 500 acres of landscaped grounds, and it makes a charming and secluded venue for a break away from it all with someone special. The Garden Room restaurant is perfect for an intimate meal for two. You’ll be served a three-course menu of classic dishes with inventive modern touches, perfect for a leisurely meal together, and using only the finest locally-sourced produce. After a night in your luxurious room, uniquely furnished with surprise touches like a hidden bathroom behind a bookcase or a grandiose Victorian bathtub, tuck into a hearty full English or continental breakfast.
- One night's accommodation for two, in a Feature Room, at Coombe Abbey Hotel
- Champagne and chocolates
- Dinner for two in 'The Garden Room Restaurant"
- Breakfast prior to check out
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note, wine is not included with your meal
- Check in starts at 3pm and check out is by 10.30am
- The Garden Room restaurant opens at opens at 7pm with last orders at 9.45pm Monday-Saturday; on Sunday it opens at 7pm, taking last orders at 9.45pm
- The restaurant operates a smart-casual dress code (no denim or trainers)