Overnight Michelin Gourmet Break at JSW Restaurant 10933826
"Simplicity, they all say, that's the ticket with JSW; simplicity and classiness."
- The Independent
Discover exquisite fine cuisine in the gorgeous surroundings of idyllic Hampshire with this overnight break for two at the Michelin starred JSW Restaurant. Serving up the finest gourmet cuisine, this beautiful 17th century forming coaching inn is overseen by the careful, watchful eye of renowned chef, Jake Saul Watkins, who will delight your taste buds with taste sensations as you tuck into a fabulously decadent six course tasting menu, perfectly complimented by a glass of wine each, during your stay. A classy and sophisticated restaurant serving simple, yet expertly crafted, gourmet cuisine using only the finest ingredients, including fish sourced from the nearby Solent, lamb, beef and pork from Cumbria, locally sourced vegetables with soft fruit and delicious chicken, guinea fowl and duck from France, the JSW Restaurant serves beautiful and lovingly crafted gourmet cuisine that will leave you savouring every mouthful! Your stay will also include a continental breakfast the following morning, creating a magical short break, you won't want to forget!
- One night's accommodation in a standard double or twin room for two
- Six course tasting menu for two with a glass of wine each
- Continental breakfast for two
- This voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stays are available Wednesday-Saturday only
- A £50 surcharge applies for Friday and Saturday night stays, to be paid directly to the restaurant
- Please note, the restaurant is closed for 7 weeks each year, please check dates with the supplier when booking
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note; there is a 10% service charge on food