Six Course Tasting Menu with Champagne for Two at JSW Restaurant 10733829
"Simplicity, they all say, that's the ticket with JSW, simplicity and classiness."
- The Independent
Treat your tastebuds and enjoy unrivalled gourmet dining with someone special at the Michelin starred JSW Restaurant. A gorgeous 17th century former coaching inn set in idyllic Hampshire and headed up by the renowned Jake Saul Watkins, this fantastic restaurant serves delicious and simple cuisine in a stylish and comfortable yet completely elegant and spacious setting. All food is delicately created using the very finest ingredients - fish sourced from the nearby Solent, lamb, beef and pork from Cumbria, locally sourced vegetables and soft fruit and exquisite chicken, guinea fowl and duck from France – and you’ll be treated to an incredible six course tasting menu with a glass of Champagne each.
- A six course tasting menu
- A glass of champagne
- This voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people
- This experience is available for lunch and dinner Wednesday-Friday and lunch only on Saturday
- A £15 surcharge applies for dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, to be paid directly to the restaurant
- Minimum age is 18 years
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note; there is a 10% service charge