Six Course Tasting Menu with Fizz for Two at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel 10737613
Located in the Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley, the Tudor Farmhouse is a beautiful village hotel with a wonderful restaurant, which has earned two AA Rosettes and the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, amongst various other awards. This peaceful and inviting restaurant is the ideal place to treat someone to a gastronomic experience they’ll never forget; each of the masterful dishes you will savour over the course of this six-course tasting menu for two has been freshly cooked and created from ingredients sourced from farms within twenty miles. From salmon to pheasant, artisan cheeses to apple crumble pana cotta, your mouth will be watering as every new dish is served – and this dinner for two also includes a glass of bubbles each.
Click here to see a sample menu.
- A six-course tasting menu for two at the award-winning Tudor Farmhouse Hotel
- A glass of bubbles each
- This experience may be taken at the shown location only
- This experience is available Sunday – Thursday, 6:30pm – 9pm only
- Minimum age is 18
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the restaurant of any dietary restrictions upon point of booking