South African Inspired Afternoon Tea for Two at B Bar, London 10776250
Indulge in a timely English tradition with a South African inspired twist, with afternoon tea for two at the trendy B Bar near London Victoria Station. Take in the stylish surroundings and South African style décor, while you tuck into a selection of traditional and Amarula scones with clotted cream and jam, along with a selection of cakes, pastries and traditional South African Bunny Chow. Bunny Chow originated from Durban in the 1940s as a popular fast food dish of hollow bread filled with curry. For their twist, the B Bar will serve a variety of hollowed out mini bread rolls, with delicious fillings to enjoy. Go on, treat yourself!
- Afternoon tea for two people from a set menu
- Afternoon tea consists of traditional and Amarula scones with clotted cream and jam, a selection of cakes and pastries, and a selection of sandwiches
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available Monday-Saturday, 12-10:30pm
- Please inform the restaurant of any dietary requirements upon point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability