Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Fowey Hall 10779154
Fowey Hall is a beautiful Victorian mansion boasting an essence of grandeur, retaining much of its historic architecture and combining this with modern luxury. Afternoon tea is the epitome of indulgence and you can spend some time in an elegant setting overlooking the picturesque Fowey Estuary whilst dining on sumptuous treats. The menu comprises of a selection of delicate finger sandwiches, a warm scone with lashings of Cornish clotted cream and jam and an assortment of cakes and pastries. No indulgent tea would be complete without some fizz, so as well as well a fine blend loose-leaf tea you’ll sip on a chilled glass of Camel Valley Brut – perfection!
- Traditional afternoon tea for two
- A glass of Camel Valley Brut each
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Available week round, year round
- All dates are subject to availability