Table d 'Hote Lunch for Two at Amberley Castle 1074169
Dine like royalty at incredible Amberley Castle. Whether you eat in the Queen’s Room, with its lofty ceiling and roaring open fire, or The Great Room, bedecked with suits of armour and high windows, the scene is set for a magnificent meal to park a very special occasion. Start with something light to whet the appetite – perhaps a smoked cod roe mousse, lamb’s kidneys, or tomato consommé, before moving onto pitch-perfect mains like slow-cooked pork with chorizo, lemon and peppers, grey mullet served on a tomato and basil risotto, or Provençal vegetables and basil foam. To finish you’ll enjoy a seasonal dessert, such as a poached peach, a strawberry and yoghurt mousse, or a summer pudding, before coffee and petit fours to round off your sumptuous meal. Everything is beautifully presented, so take your time and relish the experience. There’s plenty more to explore after you’ve eaten - the castle grounds boast a treehouse, a putting green, croquet lawn, and tennis courts.
- A three-course table d'hote lunch for two at Amberley Castle
- Coffee and petit fours
- The voucher may be used Mon - Sat
- All dates are subject to availability
- The dress code is smart. A jacket and tie are required for men. Strictly no denim, please
- Please discuss any relevant dietary restrictions when booking