Three Course Dinner for Two at Amberley Castle 1074171
Amberley Castle is a historical treasure located near the beautiful South Downs village of Amberley, and has stood for over 900 years! Its magnificent dining hall is split into two equally gorgeous rooms, both featuring striking and unique architecture that displays the castle's true character. The superb atmosphere will relax you as you choose a delicious meal from the a la Carte menu, the dishes all made from the best locally produced seasonal ingredients.
- A gourmet three course meal from an a la carte menu for two in the Queen's Room or the Great Room
- Coffee and a selection of petit fours afterwards
- This voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- The dress code for this experience is smart, and a jacket and tie are required for men and strictly no denim
- All dates are subject to availability