Three Course Dinner for Two in The Wernher Restaurant 1078720
Holder of two AA Rosettes, the Wernher Restaurant at five-star Luton Hoo Hotel is renowned across Bedfordshire and beyond for its wonderfully inventive gourmet offerings and excellent service. Superlative starters include crab and lobster tian with tomato and vodka jam, avocado and spring onion salsa, or a potato and Wobbly Bottom Farm goats’ cheese with pistachio purée, confit grape and endive salad. Extraordinary mains might include pan-fried fillet of John Dory with girolle mushrooms, frog leg, and Parisienne potatoes topped with garlic foam, or a twice-baked green pea soufflé on braised endive and baby gem, with artichoke crisps and truffle emulsion. Make sure you save room for deconstructed black forest gateau finished with milk ice cream, or apple and black pepper tart tatin with warm vanilla cream for dessert. The extraordinary flair of the cooking matches the incredible setting in 1000 breath-taking acres of beautiful countryside, making for a memorable meal, perfect to mark a very special occasion.
- A three-course table d’hote dinner for two at The Wernher restaurant, Luton Hoo Hotel
- This experience is available from Wednesday to Saturday inclusive
- Dinner is served from 7pm to 10pm from Wednesday to Friday and from 6:30pm - 10:30pm on Saturdays.
- Dishes mentioned are typical examples and the same options may not be available when you visit
- Gentlemen are requested to wear a jacket or tie for dinner in the Wernher Restaurant
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the supplier in advance of any specific dietary restrictions
- To redeem your voucher, please contact the hotel directly