Three Course Lunch with Prosecco for Two at St James Hotel and Club 10749873
Perfect for those who enjoy the finer things in life; a Michelin Starred dining experience at the ritzy Seven Park Place, set within St James Hotel and Club in London’s sought-after Mayfair. Executive head chef William Drabble, who joined the hotel in launching the restaurant in September 2009, has created his own unbeatable menu, influenced by classic French cuisine but made using the finest British ingredients. You and your lucky guest will be served three delicious dishes, chosen from a seasonal set menu and accompanied with a glass of bubbly each. Enjoy!
Please click here to view the sample menu
- Three course lunch from seasonal set menu
- A glass of bubbly each
- This voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people
- This experience is available Tuesday-Saturday
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements at point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability
- Vegetarian option available on request
- Service charge not included
- Please note that Seven Park Place the Michelin Starred restaurant will undergo a redesign between the 29th July and Mid-October. During this period Seven Park place will be relocated to our stunning Library. Here you still will be able to enjoy the full experience of Seven Park Place by William Drabble. The team will be proud to continue to offer the same high standards we have built our reputation on for the past 9 years.