Three Course Lunch with Wine and Bubbles at Seven Park Place 10772395
With only nine tables, serving just 26 covers, Seven Park Place at the St James’s Hotel in Mayfair offers a truly intimate dining experience. Executive Chef William Drabble creates fabulous seasonal menus using the very best British ingredients prepared with classic French style, and it is no surprise that the restaurant is awarded a Michelin Star and 4 AA Rosettes for its efforts. Surrounded by the restaurant’s elegant and rich décor, you’ll dine on a three course set menu that is perfectly complimented by a glass of fizz and paired wine, finished off with delicious petit fours and tea or coffee. You’ll wish you could enjoy lunch like this every day!
- Enjoy a lavish lunch a Michelin Star awarded Seven Park Place at St James’s Hotel in Mayfair
- A glass of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Three courses from the seasonally changing set menu
- Mineral water
- Petit fours with tea or coffee
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used for lunch services (12pm – 2pm) Tuesday – Friday, year round
- A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be charged on the day
- All dates are subject to availability
Please note that Seven Park Place the Michelin Starred restaurant will undergo a redesign between the 29th July and Mid-October. During this period Seven Park place will be relocated to our stunning Library. Here you still will be able to enjoy the full experience of Seven Park Place by William Drabble. The team will be proud to continue to offer the same high standards we have built our reputation on for the past 9 years.