Three Course Meal for Two at the Award Winning Thackeray's Restaurant 10781860
Thackeray’s Restaurant in Tunbridge Wells pairs relaxed fine dining with a warm and elegant atmosphere, providing the perfect setting to celebrate that special occasion or to enjoy a little indulgence. Awarded a 3AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence, the menu showcases classic European cuisine with a modern twist and uses the highest quality local produce along with an exquisite attention to detail to create a sophisticated dining experience. To start, tease your taste buds with handpicked Cornish crab, pan fried Orkney scallops or foie gras and guinea fowl terrine. Once you’ve whet your appetite move on to a fabulously crafted main course and choose from dishes like dry aged sirloin of beef to pan fried bass and roast saddle of venison. For dessert you can satisfy your sweet tooth craving with vanilla and mascarpone cheesecake, chocolate, plum and hazelnut or roast banana soufflé, all washed down perfectly with your choice of a glass of wine or prosecco.
- Three course meal at the award-winning Thackeray's Restaurant
- A glass of wine or prosecco each
- Available week round, year round
- The restaurant is open Tuesday – Saturday from 12pm – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10.30pm and Sunday 12pm – 3pm
- A vegan and vegetarian menu is also available
- All dates are subject to availability