Three Course Meal with Champagne for Two at JSW Restaurant 10733823
"Simplicity, they all say, that's the ticket with JSW, simplicity and classiness."
- The Independent
A stylish, spacious and utterly elegant restaurant, the Michelin starred JSW Restaurant is the perfect place to discover gourmet dining with someone special. A gorgeous 17th century former coaching inn set in idyllic Hampshire and headed up by the renowned Jake Saul Watkins, this fantastic restaurant serves delicious and simple cuisine created using the very finest ingredients - fish sourced from the nearby Solent, lamb, beef and pork from Cumbria, locally sourced vegetables and soft fruit and exquisite chicken, guinea fowl and duck from France. You’ll be treated to a sumptuous three-course meal from the a la carte menu, as well as a glass of Champagne each.
- Three course meal from the a la carte menu
- A glass of champagne
- This voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people
- This experience is available lunch and dinner on Wednesday-Friday and lunch only on Saturday
- A £15 surcharge applies for dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, to be paid directly to the restaurant
- Minimum age is 18 years
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note; there is a 10% service charge