Three Course Sunday Lunch for Two at Thornbury Castle 10779289
Immerse yourself in the historic beauty of Thornbury Castle as you delight in a traditional Sunday lunch. This majestic Tudor castle is situated in stunning Gloucestershire countryside and is surrounded by beautiful historic grounds. Tuck into three courses of a range of delectable British and modern cuisines with an inspired international twist. Once host to lavish celebrity parties in the 1970s, Thornbury Castle is renowned for its food heritage. Start off with a sweet potato soup or goats cheese salad, and then enjoy a traditional Sunday lunch of beef or pork. Finish your meal with an indulgent Banoffee or cheese platter dessert.
- A three course meal for two from a set menu
- Your three courses will be taken from a set menu
- This experience is available on Sundays, year-round
- A 10% service charge will be added to your bill
- Please inform the restaurant of any dietary requirements upon point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability