Three Course Weekend Lunch with Prosecco for Two at Hawkyns Restaurant 10783944
Located on the high street, moments from St Mary’s Church and Amersham Museum, Hawkyns Restaurant and Bar serves delicious and beautifully presented pan-Indian cuisine, created by twice Michelin starred chef, Atul Kochhar. Offering a homely interior, it makes you feel relaxed from the moment you step in the door. Delight in a divine three course lunch for two, enjoying options that include samosa chaat, karai paneer and sticky toffee baked Alaska. To complement your heavenly meal, a refreshing glass of prosecco will be served.
- Three course lunch for two from a tantalising set menu
- A glass of prosecco each
- An award-winning restaurant, led by twice Michelin starred head chef, Atul Kochhar
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- It can be used Saturday and Sunday, year-round
- All dates are subject to availability