Three Courses with Champagne and Coffee at Langan's Brasserie in Mayfair 10738169
Many Mayfair restaurants are notoriously short-lived, so when you find one that’s been doing a roaring trade in generous gourmet dishes since 1976, it’s definitely worth trying! Founded by a trio of influential British heroes, namely Sir Michael Caine, Peter Langan and Chef Richard Shepherd C.B.E, this delightful eatery combines the best elements of fine dining. The decor is simple, elegant and quirky; an eclectic range of artwork is displayed on the walls whilst tables are kept simple, and dishes are innovative and ever-changing, yet based on traditional favourites. There’s no rush to leave or eat, and in fact, the atmosphere is so pleasant that most of the staff are long-standing, and the list of regular customers long! Spoil someone with this three-course lunch or dinner for two, which includes a glass of champagne and a coffee each, and you’ll soon be a regular.
To view the A La Carte menu, please click here.
- Three-course meal for two
- One side dish
- A glass of house champagne (Laurent Perrier) each
- A coffee each
- This voucher is valid for two people for ten months
- Minimum age 18
- This experience is available week-round for lunch or dinner, subject to availability
- Please be aware, the menu changes seasonally
- There is a £11.25 supplement for steaks at the restaurant
- Customers must bring and hand over their Buyagift voucher on the date of their experience
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the restaurant of any dietary restrictions upon point of booking