Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at Hadlow Manor Hotel 10775009
Ensconced by the stunning Kentish countryside, the Hadlow Manor Hotel is a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian manor house that makes the perfect venue in which to enjoy a traditional afternoon tea. Situated between the quaint towns of Maidstone and Tonbridge, you can look forward to elegant décor and picturesque scenery. Tuck into a wonderful selection of dainty finger sandwiches, which come with delectable filling such as smoked salmon with cream cheese and cucumber, roast beef and creamed horseradish and honey roast ham and mustard mayo. To accompany the sandwiches, you can take delight in scrumptious scones, cake and pastries. Washing it all down, you can choose from either Novus loose tea or coffee.
- Traditional afternoon tea for two
- A delightful selection of finger sandwiches, sconces, cakes, pastries, tea or coffee
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- It can be used Monday-Sunday, year-round
- All dates are subject to availability
- Over 2760 Experiences