Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at Reform Social and Grill 10784639
If you’re enjoying a day out in London, what better midday treat than an afternoon tea? Make your way to Reform Social and Grill for a traditional afternoon tea spread amongst sophisticated surroundings. Tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches with assorted fillings and wonderful sweet bites such as carrot cake, chai, chocolate and orange shortbread, macarons and fruit tart. Wash it down with a delicious fine loose-leaf tea, picked from Assam Leaf, sweet and crisp spearmint, a vitamin C boosting Turkish apple as well as a tongue tingling chocolate tea.
- A delectable array of traditional British fancies including freshly made sandwiches, scones and sweet bites
- A fine selection of loose leaf tea including full flavoured Assam Leaf, sweet and crisp spearmint, a Vitamin C boosting Turkish apple as well as a tongue tingling chocolate tea – all the flavour without the calories!
- A marvellous location in London's Marylebone close to many of London's hotspots such as Shaftesbury Avenue, Regent's Street and Oxford Street
- A premier dining destination full of old world charm inside the chic Mandeville Hotel
To view the afternoon tea menu, please click here
- This experience is available week-round, afternoon tea is served between 12.30pm and 5.30pm
- There will be a discretionary 12.5% service charge added to the final bill
- All dates are subject to availability
- Over 630 Experiences