Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at St James Hotel and Club 10777051
Located in the refined surroundings of Mayfair, one of London’s most prestigious locations, St. James Hotel and Club is a five star boutique hotel that offers the perfect location to enjoy a quintessentially British delight - a traditional afternoon tea. Be transported back to 1840 as you sample a selection of exquisite classics from a Victorian inspired menu such as tipsy cake soaked in sherry, Victoria sponge and lemon drizzle cake, all designed by Executive Chef William Drabble of in-house Michelin Star restaurant Seven Park Palace. Alongside your sweet classics, you can indulge on a selection of sweet and savoury scones with clotted cream and jam and delicate finger sandwiches and wash it down with the hotel’s exclusive fine loose-leaf tea.
- Traditional afternoon tea for two
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Available seven days week, year round. The venue will be closed between 1st January - 12th February
- Served from 3pm - 5.30pm in the Chic Bistro or Club Lounge
- All dates are subject to availability