Two Course Set Lunch for Two at Corrigan's Mayfair 10737371
"This is a restaurant that means business, and pleasure". The Independent
A two-course meal for two at Corrigan’s is guaranteed to be a delicious experience; run by Richard Corrigan, Michelin-starred, multiple-award-winning celebrity chef, cooking show winner and author of some great cook books, it’s the best possible place to taste some first-class British and Irish cuisine. Sharp white tablecloths, elegant lights and polished surfaces contribute to a comfortable yet elegant atmosphere; both the starter and the main on the set menu include a tasty vegetarian option, a fish option (given that Corrigan is also Patron Chef of some award-winning fish places, these are sure to be great) and a quality meat dish. These are all followed by desserts, which, ranging from creamy ice cream to chocolate mousse to caramelised apple crumble to peanut butter parfait, are to die for. Any time’s a good time to treat yourself and a friend or perhaps some much-loved family members to a meal they won’t forget.
Click here to see a sample menu.
- A two-course set meal at Corrigan’s for two (Lunch)
- This experience is available Monday-Friday between the hours of 12-3pm for lunch
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary restrictions when booking
- Please note, no drinks are included with this meal
- Over 320 Experiences