Two Courses with Fizz and Shooting Experience for Two at Mac and Wild, City 10776448
Centrally located, Mac & Wild in Devonshire Square is a luxurious and unique restaurant that brings a taste of Scotland to London. Exuding a warm and welcoming atmosphere, it has an intimate vibe and delectable food. Tuck into a delicious two-course meal, with a glass of prosecco each to accompany it. Choose from Scottish influenced cuisine that will transport you to the Highlands, from options that include haggis pops, Balvenie smoked Scottish salmon and a Veni-Moo Burger (voted London’s Best Burger 2016)! Perfect for celebrating any special occasion. After your meal, head down to the newly-opened shooting range, equipped with two guns, so the two of you can enjoy a virtual Scottish highland shooting experience together. Dress up in shooting attire then shoot at virtual birds or deer! This fun and interactive dining experience is unique, you will have never experienced anything like it. Click here to see the set menu.
- 2 courses from Mac & Wild’s Scottish influenced menu
- A glass of prosecco each
- Dress up to shoot at virtual deer and bears
- 30 mins shooting experience for two at this virtual Scottish Highland shooting range
- It can be used Monday-Saturday, year-round
- The shooting experience is available between 12-5.30pm
- Please note, the virtual shooting experience gets fully booked quickly. Please book this in advance to avoid disappointment.
- All dates are subject to availability