One Night Country House Stay with British Morgan Car Hire for Two in Worcester 109105012
If you’re a car enthusiast, then treat yourself to a stylish country getaway including one-day hire of a classic British Morgan car. You’ll spend the night at the award-winning Court House, a charming boutique hotel in the peaceful village of Shelsley Walsh. Soak in the rustic feel of the country house hotel, with its exposed wooden beams and log fireplaces, and take a dip in the luxury hot tub to help you unwind and relax. After a delicious breakfast made with local produce, get behind the wheel of an iconic British Morgan car for a driving experience that’s sure to delight any car lover. Explore the rolling Malvern Hills and the winding lanes of Worcestershire in style.
- A car enthusiast’s dream countryside getaway
- A one-night stay in an award-winning country house with amenities including a seven-seater hot tub
- One-day hire of a classic British Morgan car
- Explore the charming village of Shelsley Walsh and the picturesque Malvern Hills
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- A maximum of two drivers is permitted per car hire
- Available Sunday–Thursday, year round, excluding bank holidays, the Christmas and New Year period and Race Day dates. Please check with the venue for specific date exclusions
- Check in is at 4pm and check out by 10am. One day car rental is the next day from 11am to 4pm
- Minimum age: 25 years. Maximum age: 73 years
- Minimum height: 5'1". Maximum height: 6'3"
- Drivers must hold a current UK driving license and should have more than three year's driving experience. They must also present a recent utility bill (last three months) and one other proof of address
- A £500 deposit is taken on the day of hire and will be refunded on safe return of the car, provided there is no damage to the vehicle. A supplement is payable for petrol
- In the case of extreme weather conditions where an amber weather warning is issued, this experience may be cancelled or postponed
- All dates are subject to availability