Aerobatic Stunt Flight for One in Camberley, Surrey 10497879
An aerobatic flight is an experience any thrill-seeker will want to tick off their bucket list. Hop on board a modern light Cessna 152 and prepare for a flight like no other. You’ll receive a safety briefing and introduction before the pilot shows you what this plane is capable of. Prepare to experience a variety of stomach-churning manoeuvres. Sit tight for an aerobatic sequence including a roll, loop or stall turn – you’ll even get a chance to take over the controls.
- Experience the unrivalled thrill of stunt flying for one
- Hold on tight for an amazing aerobatic flying sequence
- Loops, rolls and stall turns in mid-flight
- Take the controls with the supervision of an instructor
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Available on Sundays and occasional Mondays, year round, excluding bank holidays
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Maximum height: 6'0"
- Maximum weight: 14st
- Aerobatic flying is weather dependent. Please contact the venue for a weather check before setting out. If your flight is cancelled because of bad weather, it will be re-booked for an alternative date or time
- Wear flat, soft-soled shoes. Any special clothing and headsets will be provided. Bring gloves in cold weather and sunglasses are recommended all year round
- The flight will last for 30 minutes, but please allow for longer at the centre. Flight time is approximate and is the chocks-off to chocks-on duration
- All dates are subject to availability