Exotic East End Experience for Two in London 11895064
This is more than a food tour. Enjoy a complete experience of worldwide cuisine and at the same time we’ll celebrate the diverse culture of the most cosmopolitan city on earth! You’ll taste Indian samosas and sweet Jelaby, local oysters with a glass of bubbly, understand the story of cocoa with Ghanaian chocolate and savour the choice of Jewish Beigels (or Bagels depending on where you’re from). No visit to the East End would be complete without some Cockney banter, so you’ll learn a bit o’ rhyming slang before it’s time to rest your “plates of meat”. This is the ultimate cultural journey in London’s backyard; carefully curated for every taste!
- Passionate local guide to take you off the beaten track and through the winding market streets of the East End
- Get to “know your onions” with a traditional East End Cockney Rhyming Slang lesson
- Sample food & culture from around the world in a just half a mile
- A choice from the famous “Beigel Bake” Jewish style with fillings such as hot salt beef with mustard, chopped herring, and cream cheese and salmon
- Indulge in a delightful cocoa experience with our Ghanaian chocolate specialist serving up hot chocolate with real crushed white and dark chocolate flakes!
- Get spicy with freshly cooked East End Asian Samosas and a delicious sweet treat “Jelaby''
- Settle down in the glorious ambience and historic setting of The English Restaurant with mouth-wateringly fresh local oysters, made even more tasty with a glass of bubbly
- Imagine Experiences is awarded with the Visit Britain “Good to Go” safety certificate and provides you with a PPE kit in your own drawstring souvenir bag
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Tours run on Saturday and Sunday throughout the year
- Tours are from 9.30am – 12:30pm
- Meet at 9.30am at Shoreditch Overground station where the Imagine Experiences guide will be waiting for a departure at 10.00am
- All dates are subject to availability