Two Night Stay with Dinner for Two at Preseli Venture 10972187
If Pembrokeshire is on your map to visit, then now is never the better time to take up this opportunity of staying in the heart of their national park and next to the coast. You and your guest will stay two nights in a lodge that thrives on sustainability. The multiple assets of this location begin with the five-star, award-winning centre and continue onto the natural materials and facilities that encourage you be more environmentally considerate, not forgetting the prime location for exploring the coast of Pembrokeshire. This sanctuary, founded 30 years ago by two coasteering pioneers, is both admirable and versatile to accommodate all and is destined to bring everyone closer to nature. You and your guest will notice that every material and facility from your twin room to the shared bathroom facilities to the underfloor heating and cooking facilities will allow for an entirely memorable re-energising experience, enabling you to switch off and gain huge benefits from the surrounding rich unspoilt greenery. You can both unwind in the communal lounge with complementary tea, coffee and soft drinks on offer alongside a stunning open fire or sit out on the suntrap terrace. Ahead of your days adventures you will awaken to a hearty homecooked breakfast and experience Welsh dinner on the night of your arrival.
- Two-night stay in a twin room, within an eco-lodge, for two people
- Homecooked Welsh dinner, for two people
- Homecooked Welsh breakfast, on both mornings, for two people
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Available Monday-Sunday, year-round
- Check-in and out is available 24/7; office opening hours: Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm and activities start at 9am