One Night Break at Carrygerry Country House 1091377
Carrygerry is a charming "Old World " country house, which was built in 1793, near Shannon, in the West of Ireland. This beautiful property has eleven bedrooms, which are all en-suite but each one is individually styled and decorated in keeping with the character of the house. The award winning Conservatory Restaurant which overlooks the Shannon and Fergus estuary has the perfect ambience for a romantic dinner. Carrygerry is also a perfect location for a golf enthusiast as some of the finest golf courses the West of Ireland can offer are in very close proximity.
- A one night stay for two in a double room
- A welcome drink on arrival
- A full Irish breakfast
- This experience is available on selected dates
- All dates are subject to availability
- Choose from 100s of breaks across UK & Europe