One Night Break at Catton Old Hall 1098520
Enjoy a countryside retreat to the quaint Catton Old Hall in Norwich. Built in 1632, this Grade II listed house has a cosy feel with traditional charm and a warm atmosphere to promise a tranquil stay. You'll get the peace and quiet you've been craving while here and will be close enough to Norwich city centre if you want to visit some fantastic sights like the Norwich Cathedral and the Norman Castle. Stay in a comfortable room with a real homely feel and enjoy a delicious full English breakfast in the morning.
- One night stay for two in a double or twin room
- Includes breakfast in the morning
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- The house has one room set aside for guests who wish to bring small to medium-sized, well-behaved dogs
- Please note that this voucher can be used Sunday-Thursday only, from Easter to September 20th
- All dates are subject to availability