One Night Break at Newlands Hall 1098422
Newlands Hall is a friendly traditional farmhouse offering en suite accommodation in the picturesque valley of Weardale. All rooms offer stunning southerly views, meaning you and your guest can enjoy the scenic, rural beauty from inside the comfort of your room, as well as out! Newlands Hall is the perfect base from which to venture out and explore the nearby attractions, such as Auckland Castle and The Bowes Museum. In the morning you will enjoy one of their award winning breakfasts!
- The package includes one night’s accommodation in either the Daisy or Rose room
- Breakfast the following morning
- Available for stays between Sunday-Friday, or you may upgrade to a Saturday night for a £20 supplement
- All dates are subject to availability
- Choose from 100s of breaks across UK & Europe